Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Glimpse of Heaven



David and I just celebrated our second wedding anniversary this week.



The past two years have been nothing short of amazing. Every step we've made together has been wonderful.



Now I'm not gonna lie; marriage is definitely a challenge. It's a big change from being single.



...But there's no one else I could see myself going through trials with.
There's no one else I'd rather go through life with.


There's no one else that could ever make me this happy!


And that step we made two years ago--those vows we made to eachother that day--lead to such great things, like...

...Our beautiful baby...

...and our family getting sealed for time and all eternity last year.

If I could go back and do it all over again... I would do it in a heartbeat.
Love is a glimpse of heaven; it's an eternal treasure.
I'm so lucky to have that "glimpse" on a regular basis.

I love you, David! Happy Anniversary!